Civil Practice Serving National and International Clients
Businesses and individuals across the United States and the world depend upon Schwartz, Junell, Greenberg & Oathout, LLP to solve their problems in and out of the courts. We are a litigation boutique dedicated to protecting clients from across the country and around the globe. As experienced trial attorneys and a member of the International Alliance of Law Firms, we handle and try a wide range of cases in civil litigation.
Founded in 1990, we have worked for clients based in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Italy, Norway, the UK, France, Russia, across South America and other countries over the past two decades. With a dedicated group of attorneys and supporting legal professionals, we have the resources to handle your problems, big or small.
Committed to providing the highest quality representation at a fair price, we believe professionalism, ethics, excellence and civility are fundamental to any litigation practice. As skilled professionals, we take pride in our ability to:
- Objectively analyze complex issues and make them understandable to the client, adversary, judge and jury
- Estimate expected fees and expenses and keep the client apprised of any changes in the scope and cost of the work
- Communicate important information to the client in clear and concise reports
- Advocate the clients cause effectively in writing, and before the court
- Staff matters consistent with client expectations
- Set identifiable goals and achieve those goals at the times promised
- Build strong personal relationships
- Commit ourselves and our resources to the client's problems and issues as if they were our own
At Schwartz, Junell, Greenberg & Oathout, LLP, we build relationships with clients, judges, other attorneys and work to achieve results with excellence and integrity.
Contact us for more information.