Kelli has successfully represented clients in breach of contract and bad faith matters. Kelli's main focus is handling all aspects of insurance coverage issues representing both insurance carriers and insureds in first-party litigation. Texas Super Lawyers named Kelli a "Rising Star" in the field of insurance coverage in 2012 (a Thomson Reuter service).
Kelli was born and raised in Nederland, Texas. She attended Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas where she graduated magna cum laude with a degree in Political Science before attending law school at Texas Tech University School of Law. While at Texas Tech, Kelli was the recipient of the Lamar University Presidential Scholarship. Kelli graduated from Texas Tech in 2007 and returned to the Houston area to practice.
Kelli joined Schwartz, Junell, Greenberg & Oathout, L.L.P. in August 2011. Prior to joining the firm, Kelli was an associate at a civil defense firm primarily handling insurance coverage matters and first-party litigation.
- Areas of Practice:
- Insurance Coverage
- Bar Admissions:
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas,
- Lamar University,
Major: Political Science
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Past Employment Positions:
- Galloway, Johnson, Tompkins, Burr & Smith